Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 262 Gaonbura Vacancy under different revenue circles of the Bongaigaon district. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here ,after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
|Name of Organization||Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon|
|Job Type||Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Posts||262|
|Name of post||Gaonbura|
Revenue Circle wise vacancy details:
• Bongaigaon Revenue Circle: 30 Posts
• Dangtal Revenue Circle: 23 Posts
• Boitamari Revenue Circle: 52 Posts
• Srijangram Revenue Circle: 110 Posts
• Manikpur Revenue Circle: 47 Posts
Monthly Remuneration: Rs.9000/- per month
Age Limit: Minimum 25 years of age as on 01/01/2021
Eligibility Criteria of DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021
Resident ship: He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaonbura Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
Age: He/ She should be of minimum 25 years of age as on 01/01/2021.
Educational Qualification: He/ She should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
– He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
– He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
– He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
– He/ She should have landed property/immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
– He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
– He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
– He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
– He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
– He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
– There should not any case registered in Court or Police Station against the name of applicant.
How to Apply for DC Bongaigaon Gaonbura Recruitment 2021
The application will be received with effect from 06/01/2021 to 22/01/2021 (up to 5.00 p.m.) in the office of the Deputy Commissioner. Bongaigaon and the application may be dropped in the specific Drop Box.
The application must be submitted along with the following documents :
– Self attested copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
– 3 (three) copies recent passport size photograph (self attested).
– 1 (one) self addressed envelope affixing necessary postage stamp and his/her contact No.
– Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
– Documents relating to landed Property in his/ her name.
– The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners.
– He/ She should mention the Gaonbura Lot No. from where he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
– He/She should furnish documents regarding performance of social activities.
– Address proof / certificate from where he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
Advertisement Details: Click Here .