The Director of Health Services (DHS), Assam, has published a new notice about the hiring of 128 Grade-III ICU Technicians to staff 32 Intensive Care Units (ICUs) across several state-owned COVID-19 hospitals, under the establishment of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam.We discuss all the details regarding this vacancy in this article.
Name of post: ICU Technician
No of posts: 128
Educational Qualification Criteria:
HSSLC (Science) or equivalent with Diploma in ICU Technician course from Government recognized institutes.
The candidate’s age as of January 1, 2020, cannot be less than 18 nor greater than 38. For OBC, the upper age restriction is lenient for three years, while for SC, ST(P), and ST(H), it is five years, as per prevailing Government norms.
Scale of Pay & Grade Pay :
Rs. 14000 — Rs. 60500, plus a Rs. 6200 grade pay
How to apply:
To appear in the walk-in interview, the prospective applicants must bring all original documents and testimonials for verification in addition to a set of photocopies that they have self-attested.
(1) Two (2) recent passport-sized color photos that have been properly self-attested.
(2) Proof of age in the form of a birth certificate, HSLC admission, or HSLC board pass certificate.
(3) All university and board pass certificates starting with HSLC.
(4) Caste certificate (where applicable)
(5) Permanent residentship certificate Domicile certificate (if any)
(6) Person with Disability Certificate Differently-abled Certificate (if any)
(7) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
(8) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate.
Details of Interview:
Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Interview Venue: Auditorium of Gauhati Medical College & Hospital, Guwahati
Advertisement Details: Click Here
For more information visit the Official site