Director of Health Services (DHS), Assam released a fresh notification for the recruitment of 128 Grade-III ICU Technician vacancy in respect of 32 Intensive Care units (ICU) in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals in the State, under the establishment of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam.We discuss all the details regarding this vacancy in this article.
Name of post: ICU Technician
No of posts: 128
Educational Qualification Criteria:
HSSLC (Science) or equivalent with Diploma in ICU Technician course from Government recognized institutes.
Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC, ST(P), ST(H) Candidates only as per prevailing Government norms.
Scale of Pay & Grade Pay :
Rs. 14000 — Rs.60500 with Grade Pay of Rs.6200/
How to apply:
The intending candidates shall bring all original documents / testimonials for verification along with a set of self-attested photocopies of the documents / testimonials to appear the walk -in-interview.
(1) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
(2) Birth Certificate / HSLC Admit / HSLC Board Pass Certificate for age proof.
(3) All Pass Certificates from Boards/ Universities from HSLC onwards.
(4) Caste certificate (where applicable)
(5) Permanent residentship certificate Domicile certificate (if any)
(6) Person with Disability Certificate Differently-abled Certificate (if any)
(7) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
(8) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate.
Details of Interview:
Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Interview Venue: Auditorium of Gauhati Medical College & Hospital, Guwahati
Advertisement Details: Click Here
For more information visit the Official site