Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released a fresh notification for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the recruitment of 1558 clerical cadre (CRP Clerks -X) vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for this recruitment from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020. For that, the Candidates need to fill the IBPS Clerk X online application form 2020. In this article we discuss all the details regarding this vacancy .
Educational Qualification Criteria for IBPS Recruitment 2020 :
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online..
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Age (As on 01.09.2020):
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.2000 (both dates inclusive)
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
* For Others: Rs.850/- (Inclusive of GST)
* For SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/- (Inclusive of GST) * Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda,
the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam
with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) &
(v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
* Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 02-09-2020
* Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges (Online): 23-09-2020
Apply Online: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here
* Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 17-11-2020
* Date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23 to 28-11-2020
* Date for Download of call letters for Preliminary Online Exam: 18-11-2020
* Date for Preliminary Exam: 05, 12 & 13-12-2020
* Date for Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result: 31-12-2020
* Download of Call letter for Main Online Exam: 12-01-2021
* Date for Main Exam: 24-01-2021
* Date for Provisional Allotment: 01-04-2021