Tinsukia Judiciary has released a notification for the recruitment of 2 Driver vacancy. Interested candidates check details for District & Sessions Judge Tinsukia Driver Recruitment 2020 given below.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 16-10-2020 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria
District & Sessions Judge Tinsukia Job vacancy Details :
1. Post: Driver
No of posts: 1 [UR]
Pay: Rs.14,000-Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,200/-
2. Post: Driver (contingency)
No of posts: 1 [UR]
Pay: Rs. 15,000/-
Eligibility Criteria: Class VIII pass with valid professional/ transport driving license. Candidates possessing educational qualification above H.S.S.L.C are deemed ineligible for the aforesaid post.
Age: 18-40 Years. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
How to apply Tinsukia Judiciary Driver Vacancy 2020?
Applications must be accompanied with the self attested copies of all the testimonials regarding educational qualification, age, caste, valid employment exchange registration, driving license, experience (if any) along with three copies of recent passport size photographs.
– Candidates serving in Govt. Departments/ other Offices should submit their application through proper channel.
– The applicants shall mention their mobile numbers and e-mail ID, if any, in his/her application.
– Envelope containing application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “ and addressed to the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Borguri, Tinsukia-786126, Assam.
– One self-addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm, affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five), is to be enclosed with the application.
– In case of non-receipt of call letters, the eligible candidates may collect their call letters from the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Tinsukia.
– Candidates applying for one post needn’t apply for the other post.
Selection Process: The selection process will comprise of Driving/ Screening Test and Interview/Viva-Voce. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Test/Interview.
– The list of provisionally eligible candidates along with date and venue of test/ interview shall be uploaded in the official website of the Tinsukia District Judiciary (www.tinsukiajudiciary.gov.in).
The last date of receipt of application is 16/10/2020.
Advertisement Details: Click Here