India Post GDS Recruitment 2021: 4845 posts Application Form, eligibility, age limit , Exam date and other details are discussed here. Complete information about India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 will be made available to you in our article, so definitely read our article. It has been told in our article that how you can apply for this post as well as complete information about the eligibility criteria has also been given through which you can fill your application. Stay connected with our website to get more information about it.
India Post Recruitment 2021
This recruitment has been conducted by the India Post . To get recruited on this post, you have to first submit your application form which can be submitted online only. The last date of application for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) recruitment 2021 has been extended till September 25. The India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 has been extended for candidates who have already registered and have not submitted the final application.
Indian Post Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks for UP & UK Postal Circle . Interested & eligible candidates may apply online here .
India Post GDS Vacancy 2021
|Origination Name||Indian Post|
|Job Type||Gov Jobs|
Name of Post – BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM), ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) , DAK SEVAK .
No. of Posts ;
- UP Circle – 4264
- UK Circle – 581
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA)
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours / Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours / Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|1||BPM||Rs 12,000/-||Rs 14,500/-|
|2||ABPM / Dak Sevak||Rs 10,000/-||Rs 12,000/-|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification :
# Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) .
# The candidates should have a minimum 2 month’s Computer certificate from a recognized institution.
# Compulsory knowledge of Local Language .
# There has to be Knowledge of Cycling .
Age Limit (As on 08th March 2021 )
- Minimum Age is 18 years
- Maximum Age is 40 years
Age Relaxation (As on 08th March 2021)
|NAME OF THE CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION|
|SC / ST Candidates||5 years|
|OBC candidates||3 years|
|Economically weaker sections||No relaxation|
|Person With Disabilities||10 years|
- For UR / OBC / EWS Male / trans-man candidates – Rs.100/-
- For SC, ST, Female, trans-woman and PwD candidates – No Fee
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 23rd August 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 25th September 2021
How To Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Postal GDS Recruitment 2021
- Allicants must visit the official website http://appost.in/gdsonline
- New applicants must register first.
- To Register Click on the New Registration Tab.
- Now fill the Basic Details Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, PH, tenth pass state, 10th pass board, Year of 10th pass, tenth class roll number.
- After filling the registration form click on the submit button.
- A One time password is generated.
- Now, pay the fee online mode.
- then click on the apply online link.
- Fill the Application Form with the required details.
- Upload the given below Documents.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out for future use.
Hope that today you have got complete information about Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2021 in our article. If you still want to ask anything regarding this, then message us in the comment section and we will reply to you soon.
Indian Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 – Official Notification & Apply Link
Download Notifications ;
Apply Online – Click Here
A humble request to all the applicants to read the official notification & other rules thoroughly before applying online or Offline . Our website is not associated with any recruitment, we only broadcast and publish recruitment news from various sources for your convenience.