Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar has released a notification for the recruitment of 5 Gaonburah (Sarkari) Vacancy under different revenue circles of the Sivasagar district. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here .
Sivasagar Recruitment 2021- Overview
|Name of Organization||Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar|
Sivasagar Recruitment 2021
Name of post: Gaonburah
No of posts: 5
Revenue Circle wise vacancy details:
• Sivasagar Revenue Circle: 3 Posts
• Amguri Revenue Circle: 1 Post
• Nazira Revenue Circle: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria of Sivasagar Recruitment
Age Limit: Minimum 25 years.
Educational Qualification: He/ She should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
Resident ship: He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaonbura Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
– He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
– He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
– He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
– He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
– He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
– He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
– He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
– He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
– He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
How to Apply for Sivasagar Recruitment 2021
The application will be received up to 30/07/2021 in the office of the Deputy Commissioner Sivasagar.
The application must be submitted along with the following documents :
– Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
– Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
– Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
– Documents relating to landed Property in his/ her name.
– The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners.
– Certificate from Mouzadar.