Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 – RRC Southern Railway has release a notification for the recruitment of 3322 vacancies. Southern Railway offers various level of Railway Job positions for 10th Passed, 12th Passed, ITI, Diploma, Degree, Sports Persons, Cultural and Scouts & Guides qualified candidates. In this post, JobsNewsIndia updates latest Job notifications and Upcoming Southern Railway Vacancies available here.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of organization||Southern Railway|
|Job type||Railway Jobs|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 22 / 24 years for Freshers / Ex-ITI, MLT respectively.
- The Upper age is relax able by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 Years for Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD).
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy details
|Organisation||Number of vacancies|
|Carriage Works, Perambur||936 posts|
|Central Workshop, Golden Rock||700 posts|
|Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur||1686 posts|
- ₹ 100/- only for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / Women category candidates.
- The fee can be made through online payment mode.
- Must have passed 10th class / Matriculation examination under 10 +2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Must have passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
- Must have passed +2 Std under 10 +2 system with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for MLT Candidates.
- Fresher’s – X std: ₹ 6000/- per month
- Fresher’s – 12thstd: 7000/- per month
- Ex-ITI: ₹ 7000/- per month
The selection will be on the basis of Merit List (Matric / Higher Secondary / ITI Qualification Marks)
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2021
Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through RRC Chennai Online Registration Portal (iroams.com). The last date for registration of online applications is 30/06/2021 up to 5:00 PM.
Important Web-Links :