UPMRC Recruitment 2021 Notification: UPMRC has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager, Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO, Maintainer Civil, Maintainer Electrical, Maintainer S & T. All such candidates who are having required qualification and willing to be a part of UP metro can apply online at lmrcl.com. The online application was started on 11 March 2021.
UPMRC Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Operations)||06|
|Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO)||186|
Age Limit: (As on 01/03/2021)
* 21 to 28 years for all above posts.
* Age Relaxation as per rules.
UPMRC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Manager (Operation) – Bachelor Degree in Related Stream.
- Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO – Candidates holding Polytechnic Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication are eligible to apply.
- Maintainer Civil – Candidates holding Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Fitter are eligible to apply.
- Maintainer Electrical -Candidates holding Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Electrical are eligible to apply.
- Maintainer S&T – Candidates holding Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Electronics / Mechanic are eligible to apply.
* Written Test
* Document Verification
* Medical Examination
About Written Test: Objective type Computer Based Test (CBT) for the posts will be held on one or more days. Question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi. It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline.
- There will be a total of 140 questions for categories E-01 & NE-01. Each carrying equal marks.
- There will be a total of 100 questions for categories from NE-02 to NE-04. Each carrying equal marks.
- There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- The Paper shall be of 2 hours duration.
UPMRC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of ₹ 590/- inclusive GST @ 18% but exclusive of bank charges for each post.
- SC/ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of ₹ 236/- for each post inclusive of GST @18% but exclusive of bank charges for each post.
- The Fee can be paid through Online Payment Mode – ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/Credit Card of any bank/Net banking through any bank to make the online payment only through State Bank of India (SBI) Payment Gateway. Off Line Payment – Download the pre-printed Challan form for depositing application / processing fee through State Bank of India(SBI) Payment Gateway of UPMRC website
✅ How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through UP Metro Rail official website (upmetrorail.com). The online registration process will be start from 11th March 2021 to 02/04/2021.
Download UPMRC Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF Here – activated
UPMRC Recruitment 2021 Online Application Link – activated