Executive Engineer, PWD, Assam Pavilion Building Division has released a notification for the recruitment of Grade-IV vacancy under PWD, Govt. of Assam, Assam Pavilion Building Division, Assam House, New Delhi.
PWD Assam Recruitment 2020
Name of post: Driver
No of posts: 1
Pay: 14000/- to 60,500/- plus Gr. pay. 5200/- plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
PWD Assam Eligibility Criteria
(1) Minimum educational qualification is H.S.L.C. pass, or equivalent from a recognised board
(2) The candidate must have a valid Driving License (LMV) and should have experience of at least 3 (three) years.
Age: Age must not be less than 18 years and more than 44 years as on dated 01.01.2020. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per the existing rules of the Government of Assam.
PWD Assam Selection Process
The selection will be held in two stages. The first stage will be driving/ screening test and second stage will be the Interview Viva-voce. Those candidate who would qualify the driving/ screening test will be called for Interview Viva-voce. On the basis of the sum total of marks obtained in driving test and Viva-voce, the final select list will be prepared.
How to apply for PWD Assam Recruitment 2020
– The application are to be addressed to the Executive Engineer, PWD, Assam Pavilion Building Division Assam House , Gopinath Bardoloi Marg Chanakyapuri New Delhi – 110021 personally or by post.
– Application should be super scribed mentioning name of the post applied for on the envelop.
– Last date of submission of application: Within 15 days from the date of publishing this advertisement in the news paper.
1. Attested copies of all educational and work experience certificates.
2. Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer.
3. Photocopy of valid Driving licence.
4. Applicant will enclose a self-addressed envelope of size 10c.m x 4c.m (approx.) affixing postal stamp of Rs.15/ along with the application.
Advertisement Details: Click Here