The Assam Pavilion Building Division’s Executive Engineer, PWD, has published a notification for the recruitment of Grade-IV vacancy under PWD, Govt. of Assam, Assam Pavilion Building Division, Assam House, New Delhi.
PWD Assam Recruitment 2020
Name of post: Driver
No of posts: 1
Pay: 14000/- to 60,500/- plus Gr. pay. 5200/- plus additional allowances that are permitted by law.
Qualifications for PWD Assam
Required Qualification Essential:
(1) Minimum educational qualification is H.S.L.C. pass, or comparable from an acknowledged board
(2) The candidate must have a valid Driving License (LMV) and ought to have at least 3 years of experience.
Age: Age must not be less than 18 years and more than 44 years as on dated 01.01.2020. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per the existing rules of the Government of Assam.
PWD Assam Selection Process
The selection will be held in two stages. The driving and screening exam will be the first step and second stage will be the Interview Viva-voce. Candidates who pass the driving and screening tests will be called for Interview Viva-voce. The final choose list will be created based on the combined scores from the driving test and the viva-voce.
How to apply for PWD Assam Recruitment 2020
– The application are to be addressed to the Executive Engineer, PWD, Assam Pavilion Building Division Assam House , Gopinath Bardoloi Marg Chanakyapuri New Delhi – 110021 personally or by post.
– Application should be super scribed mentioning name of the post applied for on the envelop.
– The deadline for submitting an application is: Within 15 days from the date of publishing this advertisement in the news paper.
1. Copies of any degrees and work experience credentials that have been attested.
2. Two current passport-size photos, each properly certified by a gazetted officer.
3. Photocopy of valid Driving licence.
4. Applicant will enclose a self-addressed envelope of size 10c.m x 4c.m (approx.) affixing postal stamp of Rs.15/ along with the application.
Advertisement Details: Click Here