Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an employment official notification of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2020 for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 15-12-2020 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
SSC Recruiemt 2020:
|Name of organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Govt. Jobs|
|Name of Post||Postal Assistant,Sorting Assistant,Lower Division Clerk,Data Entry Operator|
|Dates for submission of online applications||06-11-2020 to 15-12-2020|
|Last date and time for receipt of online application||15-12-2020(23:30)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||17-12-2020(23:30)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||19-12-2020(23:30)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank||21-12-2020|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||12-04-2021to 27-04-2021|
No of posts: Vacancies will be determined in due course.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Educational Qualification for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020:
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): 12th passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th passed in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020:
- Fee payable: Rs 100/-(Rs one hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Persons with Disabilities(PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking orby using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC CHSL Selection Process:
- Tier I Exam – Computer Based Examination
- Tier II – Descriptive Paper
- Tier III – Typing Test/ Skill Test.
Exam centres of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 for North Eastern Region (NER):
Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur(5502), Ukhrul(5503),Shillong(5401), Aizwal(5701), Kohima(5302), Agartala(5601).
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 :
Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here