Airport Authority of India, has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 180 Apprentice Posts .Interestes & Eligible candidates apply online here , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.We discuss all the details regarding Salary,age criteria,education qualification here.
|Department||Airport Authority of India|
|Name of Posts||Apprentice|
|No. of Posts||180|
Name of Post : ITI Trade Apprentices and Graduate / Diploma Apprentices
✅Important Dates :
|Online Application Starting Date||09-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31-12-2020|
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ 18 to 26 years as on 30th November 2020.
✔️ Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. However in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved categories, the same will be filled from other reserved categories/ General categories.
|ITI Trade Apprentice||₹ 9000/- per month|
|Graduate Apprentice||₹ 15000/- per month|
|Diploma Apprentice||₹ 12000/- per month|
✅ Educational Qualifications:
✔️ ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI(NCVT)/10th Class examination recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) / State Council of Vocational Education. of the above mentioned trades from Institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
✔️ A candidates should possess full time regular 04 years Degree in Engineering or 03 years Diploma of the above mentioned streams from Institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
✅ Selection Process:
✔️ Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be based on percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
✔️ The candidature of the applicant would be provisional. The Selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of CERTIFICATE OF MEDICAL FITNESS (to be obtained only from a Gazetted Government Medical Officer/Medical Officer of a Government Undertaking) at the time of joining.
✔️ Police verification certificate to be obtained from local area of residence.
✔️ The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/Document verification through their registered E-mail Id only.
✅ Application Fee: No Application Fees..
✅ How to Apply: Candidates should register themselves in the concerned web portal (NATS) (For Graduate / Diploma Apprentice) / NSDC portal (for ITI). The last date for registration of online applications is 31/12/2020 (Thursday).
*For More correct information kindly read the official notification carefully before apply.
G. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Last Date of receipt of application is 31.12.2020 by 6 PM.
2. Candidates are advised to carefully read the entire advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of application.
3. Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected.
4. Candidates applying for more than one Trade will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
5. Candidates shall apply for one Trade within a State and may be offered apprenticeship in any of the locations, subject to the availability of choice(s).
6. The candidates may also provide their choice/ option of location/airport for apprenticeship in remarks column, Maximum up to 3 (Three) locations while applying for apprenticeship; else they will be posted at the location/airport based on registered location (in portal) as no TA/DA will be provided for any location.
*For more information kindly read the Official Notification.
Eligibility: Eligible Indian Nationals belonging to the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa from Western Region (WR) are eligible.