Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released an employment notification to hire candidates for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the recruitment of 2557 clerical cadre (CRP Clerks -X) vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 06-11-2020 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
Participating Bank wise Vacancies:
✔️ Bank of Baroda
✔️ Canara Bank
✔️ Indian Overseas Bank
✔️ UCO Bank
✔️ Bank of India
✔️ Central Bank of India
✔️ Punjab National Bank
✔️ Union Bank of India
✔️ Bank of Maharashtra
✔️ Indian Bank
✔️ Punjab & Sind Bank
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
- For Others: Rs.850/- (Inclusive of GST)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/- (Inclusive of GST)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Procedure: Online Preliminary Examination, Online Main Examination and Personal Interview
How To Apply : Apply Online by visiting Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) ibps.in from 02/09/2020 .
Starting Date for Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 23/10/2020
Last Date to Apply Online, Payment of Fee & Edit/ Modification of Application: 06/11/2020
Advertisement Details: Link 1 | Link 2
Apply Online: Click Here