Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 : Oil India Limited (OIL) announced Job notification to hire candidates for the recruitment of Senior Assistant -I (Hindi Translator) vacancy from its transportation areas in the districts of Jorhat, Golaghat, Morigaon, Nagaon, Kamrup (M), Nalbari, Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Kokrajhar of Assam, Alipurduar, Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Uttar Dinajpur of West Bengal, Purnea. Katihar, Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Khagaria of Bihar in workmen category, in Oil India Limited (OIL) at Pipetine Department.
Name of Post – Senior Assistant -I (Hindi Translator )
Last Date of Apply : 30-10-2020
Age Criteria for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 :
General: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
SC/ST: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
PWBD / Ex-Servicemen: As per Government Directives
Educational Qualifiction for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 :
a) Must be a graduate from a Govt. Recognized University with Hindi as a major subject as well as English as one of the elective subjects in Pass Course.
b) Must have certificate or Diploma in Hindi Translator course from a recognised Institute.
c) Must have 06 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer application and be conversant with Bi-lingual processing (i e. Hindi and English typing)
d) Must have minimum 01 (one) Year Post Qualification Experience. in Hindi to English and vice-versa translation jobs.
The following criteria need to be strictly adhered to which may otherwise lead to rejection of application:
(a) The application form should be neatly typed and filled up by the candidate as per the format and instruction given in this notification’ advertisement only. Applications received in format other than the prescribed/ as given will be rejected.
* Admit Card or Pass Certificate of Class 10″ indicating Date of Birth and issued on or before the crucial date.
* Marksheets of all the Requisite Qualification issued on or before the crucial date.
* Valid SC/ ST/ OBC Caste Certificate if applicable, issued on or before the crucial date in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/ Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC, the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of and other details.
* Valid Certificate for EWS, if applicable, issued on or before the crucial date in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority
* Valid Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) valid as on the crucial date in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority duly constituted by the Central or a State Government of India.
* Discharge Book/ Service and Release Certificate (in case of Ex-Servicemen) valid as on the crucial date.
– Valid Employment Exchange Identity Card or 2. S.W.O. Registration Card (in case of Ex-Serviceman) valid as on the crucial date
* Valid ‘No Objection Certificate’ from concerned authority issued on or before the crucial date, if the candidate is employed in Govt/Semi-Govt./ PSU
* Valid Govt. Photo Identity Card, PAN Card
* Any other document
(g) LAST DATE OF RECEIVING APPLICATION (CRUCIAL DATE/ CUT-OFF): 29-10-2020 (TILL CLOSE OF WORKING HOURS).
(h) Applications should be sent to the following address by speed post only.
SENIOR MANAGER (ER) PL, PIPELINE HEADQUARTERS, OIL INDIA LIMITED
P.0.: UDAYANVIHAR, GUWAHATI, KAMRUP (M), ASSAM, PIN – 781174.
Advertisement Details/ Application Form: Click Here