Indian Post Recruitment 2021 : Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks for UP Postal Circle . Interested & eligible candidates may apply online here.
The vacancy has been issued for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks in which candidates will be recruited according to their qualifications. This India Post GDS Recruitment will be conducted in a completely fair manner and you will be recruited for this post only through the selection process. To get more information about this post, if you want, you can also check by visiting the official website. The link of the official website will be made available to you in our article.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Origination Name||Indian Post|
|Job Type||Gov Jobs|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 – Details
Name of Post – BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM), ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) , DAK SEVAK .
No. of Vacancy : 4264
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA)
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours / Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours / Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|1||BPM||Rs 12,000/-||Rs 14,500/-|
|2||ABPM / Dak Sevak||Rs 10,000/-||Rs 12,000/-|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification :
# Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) .
# The candidates should have a minimum 2 month’s Computer certificate from a recognized institution.
# Compulsory knowledge of Local Language .
# There has to be Knowledge of Cycling .
Age Limit (As on 08th March 2021 )
- Minimum Age is 18 years
- Maximum Age is 40 years
Age Relaxation (As on 08th March 2021)
|NAME OF THE CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION|
|SC / ST Candidates||5 years|
|OBC candidates||3 years|
|Economically weaker sections||No relaxation|
|Person With Disabilities||10 years|
- For UR / OBC / EWS Male / trans-man candidates – Rs.100/-
- For SC, ST, Female, trans-woman and PwD candidates – No Fee
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
✔️ Based on 10th class marks.
✔️ No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
✔️ Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
✔️ Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 23rd August 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 22nd September 2021
How To Apply Online for Indian Postal GDS Recruitment 2021
- Allicants must visit the official website http://appost.in/gdsonline
- New applicants must register first.
- To Register Click on the New Registration Tab.
- Now fill the Basic Details Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, PH, tenth pass state, 10th pass board, Year of 10th pass, tenth class roll number.
- After filling the registration form click on the submit button.
- A One time password is generated.
- Now, pay the fee online mode.
- then click on the apply online link.
- Fill the Application Form with the required details.
- Upload the given below Documents.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out for future use.
Indian Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 – Official Notification & Apply Link
Download Notifications : Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Hope that today you have got complete information about Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2021 in our article. If you still want to ask anything regarding this, then message us in the comment section and we will reply to you soon.
A humble request to all the applicants to read the official notification & other rules thoroughly before applying online or Offline . Our website is not associated with any recruitment, we only broadcast and publish recruitment news from various sources for your convenience.