DFCCIL Recruitment 2021- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has released an emploment notification to hire candidates for the recruitment of 1074 Junior Manager, Executive and Junior Executive vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here, after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.The last date for registration of online applications is 23rd May 2021. Due to 2nd wave of COVID-19, the last date for registration of online application has been extended up to 23rd July 2021
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||1074|
|Name of Post||various|
|Starting date of application||24th April 2021|
|Closing date of application||23rd July 2021|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application process||Online Application|
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
Discipline wise Vacancies:
- Junior Managers: Civil – 31, Operations & BD – 77, Mechanical – 03.
- Executives: Civil – 73, Electrical – 42, Signal & Telecommunication – 87, Operations & BD – 237, Mechanical – 03.
- Junior Executives: Electrical – 135, Signal & Telecommunication – 147, Operations & BD – 225, Mechanical – 14.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
✔️ Junior Managers:
(1) For Civil / Mechanical: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.) in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
(2) For Operations & BD: 02 years MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM / PGDM in Marketing / Business Operation / Customer Relation / Finance with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
(1) 03 years Diploma in relevant engineering discipline.
(2) For Operations & BD: Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) with not less than 60% marks.
✔️ Junior Executives:
(1) Matriculation / 10th class pass with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
(2) Minimum 02 years ITI year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in any relevant trade.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
# Junior Manager: 18-27
# Executive: 18-30
# Junior Executive: 18-30
DFCCIL Age Relaxation
The upper age-limit is relaxable as under subject to submission of requisite certificate:
a) By five years for SC/ST,
b) By three years for OBC-NCL candidates,
c) By ten years for PwBD applicants (total 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC-NCL) .
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
- ₹ 1000/- for Junior Manager, ₹ 900/- for Executive and ₹ 700/- for Junior Executive posts.
- No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- The fee can be made through online mode only using Debit card, Credit cards or Internet Banking through SBI MOPS.
How to Apply DFCCIL Jr Executive, Executive & Jr Manager Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through DFCCIL official website (dfccil.com) from 24th April 2021. The Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile number. The last date for registration of online applications is 23/05/2021 up to 23:45 Hours. The last date for registration of online application has been extended up to 23/07/2021 till 23:45 Hours.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of the Government of India (Ministry of Railways). It is the most ambitious and biggest ever project in the rail infrastructure sector, set up to support the growth of the economy by building high capacity, high-speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first phase comprises the construction of two corridors namely Western DFC and Eastern DFC.For more correct information please visit https://dfccil.com/