NCR Recruitment 2021 : North Central Railways has released an employment notification to hire candidates for the recruitment of 480 Apprentices vacancies in various trades under Apprenticeship Act, 1961. All 10th pass holders are advised to fill up the online application as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush on the official website.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : Overview
|Notification||North Central Railway NCR Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice Posts, 480 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online @ncr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Notification Date||Mar 17, 2021|
|Educational Qualifications||Secondary, Other Qualifications
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : Eligibility Criteria
- 15 to 24 years as on 17th March 2021
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC.
- Maximum 10 years for Physically handicapped persons.
Vacancy Details :
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Elect)||11|
Educational Qualifications :The candidate must have passed the 10th class exam or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks and ITI passed a certificate in a trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute allied to NCVT.
NCR Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- General – Rs. 170/- (Application Fee – Rs. 70/- + GST to be paid)
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Women – No Fee
- The selection on the basis of Merit List. The Merit list will be prepared on the average of percentage of marks obtained 10th or equivalent exam and ITI.
- There will be no Written Exam or Interview for this selection.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 17 March 2021
- Last date for submission of application: 16 April 2021
How to apply for NCR Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 16 April 2021. After submission of the application, the candidates can take a printout for future reference.
Important web-Links for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Advertisement Details :Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here