ESIC Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 6552 Stenographer, UDC Jobs: The Employees State Insurance Corporation is inviting online applications for 6552 Stenographer, UDC job vacancies in All Over India. The last date for the application is May 2021 (Tentative). The post details are given below in the description.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Stenographer, UDC|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
|Start Date||Will Be Announced Soon|
|Last Date||Will Be Announced Soon|
ESIC Recruitment 2021 –Vacancy Details
- Upper Division Clerk: 6,306
- Stenographer: 246
- Total – 6552
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualifications :
- The candidates must have cleared class 12th level education and should have a working knowledge of computers including use of office suites and databases. Candidates also need to have a speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi for stenographer.
- The candidates must have complete degree from a recognized university or equivalent and a working knowledge of computer including the use of office suites and databases for upper division clerk.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Age limits:
The candidate’s age should be 18 to 27 years as on the last date of application.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Salary:
|Stenographer||Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
|Upper Division Clerk||Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Application Fees
Refer the Notification
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection of the applicants for the Upper Division Clerk/ Upper Division Clerk Cashier Posts will be done on the basis of written examination/ seniority cum fitness/ Limited Departmental Competitive Examination while for stenographer posts, selection of eligible candidates will be done by the direct recruitment process.
How to Apply For ESIC Recruitment?
- Open the official site @ esic.nic.in/recruitments
- Click on the notification link
- Read the notification carefully
- Click on the online application
- Fill the application with required documents
- Submit the application online
- Take a print out of application for future reference
ESIC Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
|Apply Link||Click here|
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
ESIC Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q. When will online registration start for ESIC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The date of online registration will be notified in the official notification.
Q. What is the salary of the Upper Division Clerk in ESIC?
Ans. The UDC will be paid with a Level-4 pay scale (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Q. How many vacancies have been announced for ESIC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Through the notification by the Gazette of India, a total of 6552 vacancies will be recruited for Upper Division Clerk/Clerk-Cashier & Stenographer posts.
Q. What is the age limit to apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The candidate should fall in the age group of 18 to 27 years