Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for 5846 Constable (Executive) vacancy Male and Female in Delhi Police.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for this recruitment from 0128.08.2020 to 07.09.2020. For that, the Candidates need to fill the SSB Constable online application form 2020. In this article we discuss all the details regarding this vacancy .
Name of Post – SSC Constable
Total Post – 5846
SSC Constable Recruitment 2020 Vacancies details :
Staff Selection Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below SSC Constable 2020.
1. Constable (Exe.)-Male
No of posts: 3433
2. Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others)
No of posts: 226
3. Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)] No of posts: 243
4. Constable (Exe.)-Female
No of posts: 1944
Educational Qualification Criteria SSC Constable Recruitment 2020:
10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board. Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the:
- sons/ daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police, and
- Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
Important Dates :
Dates for submission of online applications: 01-08-2020 to 07-09-2020
Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07-09-2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 09-09-2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11-09-2020 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-09-2020
Date of Computer Based Examination: 27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020
18-25 years as on 01-07-2020. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Paper-I Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET),
- Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Advertisement Details: Click Here .
Apply Online: Click Here .
For more Information visit the Official the Website