Oil India Limited Admit Card 2020:
Oil India Limited has released the admit card of the Written Test (Stage-I) for the recruitment of 394 Technician/ Assistant Technician/ Assistant Mechanic/ Assistant Operator vacancy. The written test has been scheduled on 13/12/2020.
Oil India Limited Admit Card 2020 Details:
Name of post/s: Technician/ Assistant Technician/ Assistant Mechanic/ Assistant Operator
No of posts: 394
Vacancy released on: 2017
Exam date: 13/12/2020
Type of exam: Written Test (Stage-I)
Admit card availability Date: 02/12/2020
Oil India Limited Vacancy Details:
1. Technician – I (Chemical Lab.) ‘Trainee’, Grade-VII [TCL12017] No of posts: 9
2. Assistant Technician – I (Electrical) ‘Trainee’, Grade-V/ Assistant Technician – I (ICE Electric) ‘Trainee’, Grade-V [AEL 12017] No of posts: 22
11. Assistant Operator -I (Chemical)/ Assistant Technician -I (Laboratory)/ Assistant Technician -I (Gas Logging), ‘Trainee’, Grade-V [ATO12017] No of posts: 33
12. Assistant Technician -I (Survey), ‘Trainee’, Grade-V [ATS12017] No of posts: 5
13. Assistant Technician -I (Welding), ‘Trainee’, Grade-V [ATW12017] No of posts: 5
14. Assistant Mechanic- I (Auto)/ Assistant Operator- I (Logging), ‘Trainee’, Grade-V [AMA12017]
No of posts: 23
Documents to bring with OIL India Limited Call Letter 2020
+ Candidates must download and carry the printed admit card to the test venue complete/filled in ail respects i.e. photographs pasted, signature etc. in order to appear in the written test on 13/12/2020.
+ Candidates must bring one valid photo identity proof (PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Aadhaar Card/Passport etc.) in original along with 01 (One) photocopy of the same for submission at the test venue for verification purpose.
+ Candidates without a valid photo identity proof will not be allowed to appear for the Written Test (Stage-l} The candidate’s photograph should he legible on the photo identity proof. The photo identity proof should not be damaged or smudged.
+ Mobile phones, calculators, any other electronic devices of objectionable items, any sort of paper(s), etc. are strictly banned in the entire premises of the test venue. Please note that, if any candidate is found carrying or using such items within the entire premises of the test venue, the candidate will be debarred from appearing in the Written Test and candidature of such a candidate will be disqualified/rejected.
How to Download Oil India Limited Admit Card
a) Scroll down, go to Important Web Links.
b) Click on the Download Admit Card Link.
c) Select Post Code . [Available @ Oil India Limited Vacancy Details section]
d) Enter your “Full Name” and “Father’s Name“; “Date of Birth (Select from Calendar)”
e) Select your “Employment Exchange“.
f) Submit the form .
e) Your admit card will be popped up; save/ print the same.
Important Web Links of Oil India Limited Admit Card 2020
Download Admit Card: Click Here
Exam Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here .