State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has released the official notification regarding the Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for the recruitment of 597 Sub Inspector (UB) vacancy in Assam Police. Candidates who passed SI written test and subsequently been shortlisted for PST / PET of Sub Inspector (UB) recruitment can now download their admit card.
Assam Police Admit Card 2021 Details
Name of post: Sub Inspector (UB)
Name of organization: Assam Police
No of posts: 597
Recruitment authority: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam
Type of exam: Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Date of written exam: From 1st February 2021
Venue of exam: 4th AP Bn Parade Ground, Kahilipara, Guwahati.
Admit card availability date: From 23rd January 2021
Steps to download Assam Police SI Admit Card
Candidates who passed SI written test and subsequently been shortlisted for PST / PET of Sub Inspector (UB) recruitment can download Assam Police SI Call Letter by following below mentioned steps
a) Scroll down, go to Important Web Links.
b) Click on the Download Admit Card Link.
c) Enter Application No. (Last Six Digits only) and Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD).
d) Click on the Download Link.
e) Your admit card will be popped up; save/ print the same.
Documents to be Submitted When Appearing in Assam Police PST / PET
The candidates should bring a set of self attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents / materials for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of PST / PET. Candidates failing to bring the originals will not be considered for such qualifications as claimed by him/her and no further rectifications will be entertained after the test date.
i. Certificate of proof of age. (HSLC /Passport/Driving license or equivalent).
ii. Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination.
iii. Certificate of Graduation (BA / B. Sc/B. Com or equivalent) ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original)
iv. Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from recognized / accredited institute etc. ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original)
v. Certificate of Sports / Games etc. (For which the candidate would be claiming weightage of marks)
vi. Experience of service in Home Guards and Certificates of NCC. including Certificates of Medals / Republic Day Participation Certificate etc.
vii. Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P), ST (H), SC, OBC/MOBC & EWS.
viii. 2 (two) copies of same passport size photograph, which was uploaded in the online application.
Assam Police SI Computer Based Test (CBT)
Candidates who qualified in PST/PET shall have to appear in Computer Based Test (CBT) on the next day. The venue & time for CBT will be intimated after completion of PST/PET.
Assam Police SI Exam Helpline
Any candidate finding difficulty in downloading the admit card may immediately contact the following helpline number:-
Phone no.- 1800212005599
FAQs on Assam Police SI Admit Card 2021
1. When Assam police SI admit card 2021 is going to be out?
– The admit card is to be released on 23rd January 2021.
2. How many vacancy will be filled up in Assam SI Recruitment 2021?
– There are a total of 597 vacancy of Sub- Inspector (UB) in Assam Police.
3. When is Assam Police Exam Date 2021 For SI 597 Posts (UB) Recruitment?
– The SI (UB) PST/ PET Exam for 597 posts will be held from 1st February 2021.
4. Do I need to carry Assam police SI admit card 2021 in printed form on the day of examination?
– Yes, you have to carry Assam police SI admit card 2020 in printed form.
5. How to download Assam Police SI admit card 2021?
– Assam police SI admit card 2021 can be downloaded from www.slprbassam.in.
6. What is the contact number for Assam Police SI Admit Card 2020 related queries?
– Candidates can contact through helpline number 1800212005599 .
Important Web-Links of Assam Police Call Letter 2021
Download Exam Notification: Click Here .
Download Admit Card: Click Here [From 23-01-2021 ]