Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Admit Card 2020
The Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020 admit card has been made available by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam. All candidates who have applied for appearing Polytechnic Admission Test [PAT]-2020. Polytechnic Admission Test [MOM] 2020 and DBHRGFTI Admission Test [PAT] 2020 are urged to obtain their Admit Card and check the centers allotted.
|Conducting Body||Directorate Of Technical Education, Assam (DTE Assam)|
|Exam Name||Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT)|
|Admit Card Release Date||26th September 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd October 2020|
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Admit Card 2020 Details:
Name of exam: Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT), Assam
Course covered: 3-year Diploma courses
Exam day: March 10, 2020
Type of exam: Offline
Exam time: 2 hours
Admit card availability date: 26/09/2020
Procedure to Download Assam Ploytechnic (PAT) 2020 Admit Card :
1. Open “PAT-2020” at http://dte.assam.gov.in, then proceed to the next page and click on “Application Login” placed in the top Menu Bar, and an application Login Screen will appear.
2. Use your “Application Number” and “Date of Birth,” which you provided when submitting your online application, to log into your account.
3. Click on “Download Admit Card”.
3. Your Admit Card will be generated. You can now take print out of your ADMIT CARD.
Help desk for Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2020 Admit Card:
A) For applicants who are having trouble downloading their admit card-
Candidates must have –
i) applied online and having a valid Application No.
i) bring legitimate evidence of payment (through State Bank Collect) and Payment Reference No.
B) For the candidates who have already applied for registration to appear the above Tests, but unable to submit their requisite fees-
1) applied online and having a valid Application No.
i] in case of (A) & (B) :- The responsible Principal of the nearby Polytechnic will issue manual admit cards between September 30, 2020, and October 1, 2020. The concerned candidates are hereby asked to collect Manual Admit Card from the Principal of the nearby Polytechnic of their centre (mentioned at the time of Online Registration)
ii] During this time, no new registrations or applications will be allowed.